|Initial Review & Analysis|
|In-depth Site Analysis|
|Content Duplicate Check|
|Initial Back links Analysis|
|Google Penalty Check|
|Initial Rank Report|
|On Page Optimization|
|Meta Tag Creation & Optimization|
|Header Tags Optimization|
|Website Page Load Optimization|
|Image & Hyperlink Optimization|
|HTML Code Cleanup & Optimization|
|Internal link structuring & optimization|
|HTML & XML Sitemap|
|Google + Yahoo + Bing + Webmaster Setup|
|Off Page Optimization|
|Manual Search Engine Submission|
|Classified Ads Posting|
|Article Submission (Per Month)|
|Social Media Ads Posting|
|Social Bookmarking Ads Posting|
|Directory Submission (Per Month)|
|Press Release Submission (Per Month)|
|PPT + PDF Submissions|
Search Engine Optimization or SEO is the magic you have to work on your website in order to make search engines (i.e. Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.) to display your website as one of the top results whenever someone searches for certain keyword/keywords, or to enhance the ranking of a website in ‘Search Engine Results Pages’ (SERP). The higher you rank on a search engine result page (SERP), the more likely prospects are to see and click through to your site. The more effective your SEO efforts, the higher your ranking and the better your visibility, which is especially important when you consider that most web users never click past the first search engine page. Consider this: nearly 30% to 33% of clicks go to the first ranking page, and the top five listings get over 70% to 75% of all clicks.
- Get listed on Google, Yahoo, Bing.
- Targets quality traffic
- Improves the speed of your website
- More affordable than PPC (Pay-Per-Click) in the long run
- SEO targets multiple keywords aligned with your website content
- You don’t need to pay for ads in SEO
- Regular optimization can reduce the Ads/ PPC cost to be on the top page of Google
If you think this is exactly what your business needs then we will be glad to be at your service and help take care of the ranking and visibility of your website. It takes at least 3 to 5 months for a website to get on the top page of search engines with proper SEO methodology and depending on the competition of keywords and similar service providers ranking on search engines. Allow us to explain how all of this works and what all we do in order to optimize your site:
- We study your website in depth. Based on your business profile and the surfing habit of your prospective clients we develop keywords for the website by which prospective customer will be able to find your website from the search engines or directory.
- Keyword analysis and competitor analysis.
- Analysis of Keywords ranking suggested by you.
- Strategic planning for the target audience.
- Once the keywords are being developed and approved by you, we upload the same on the server.
- We submit your website to all leading search engine, directories, country/product specific search engine & directories, regional search engines & directories on a monthly basis.
- The major search engine is Google from where you can get tremendous business & along with that we also target Yahoo & Bing.
- On-Page SEO Updates & Optimization.
- Off-Page SEO Activities.
- Google Maps & Listing.
- Blog Writing & submissions.
- Infographics Link Building and more.
- We monitor your listing & resubmit your website on a monthly basis.
- Weekly & Monthly Report showing the number of visitors categorized by country, city, keywords, pages, search engines, etc.
We enjoy adapting our strategies to offer every client the best solutions that are at the forefront of the industry.